It feels so apropos to be writing this on Valentine’s Day, because this post will provide all of the information you need to SHARE YOUR LOVE for the work TCC does—-and drink beer!
Since May 2013, The Oregon Public House has been partnering with local non-profits to support their work. Thus far, they have donated nearly $162,000! (That’s a lot of pints; good work folks!) On Monday, February 26, 2018, we will have the opportunity to be OPH’s Charity of the Day.
This means that on 2/29, 5-15% of the day’s sales will go to The Curriculum of Cuisine!
Now, you might be wondering, what can I do to ensure that TCC reaches that 15% of sales donation point:
The answers are many and simple:
- Stop by the Oregon Public House on 2/29 between 11.30am-10pm. Eat! Drink! Be Merry!
- Take your office/school staff out to lunch!
- Order take-out for your office or school staff. The food is delicious, check out the menu here.
- Meet friends for Happy Hour!
- Bring your family to OPH for dinner. They even have a fun indoor area for the kiddos to play!
- Order dinner for pick up, and enjoy at your home while still supporting TCC
- Cap off your evening with a pint; bar closes at 10pm –it is a school night after all 🙂
- Share this opportunity with people in your network. The more we can spread the word, the more pints get sold, the more dollars TCC has to bring hands-on culinary learning to high school classrooms
We’ll be on-site ALL DAY with a silent auction to boot! When you come in, do say hello, and place those silent auction bids. We’ll have great items on the table!
As always, feel free to reach us with any questions. See you soon! xoxo!
Oregon Public House, 700 Dekum Street, PDX, OR, Phone: 503-808-0884
OPH is open from 11.30am-10pm